Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Change of Life

The change of life - it's not what you think. I am referring to those times in our lives when we choose (or someone chooses for us - as our catalyst) to move on, to make changes in order to expand, develop, and re-create our lives within our Greater Purpose.

There are many ways of responding to these times of expansion - depending on what has propelled us. It may look 'bad' such as the loss of a job, a relationship, health, money. It may look 'good' such as a new job or opportunity, a new home, a new relationship, better health, more money. And it may be all of those in a certain order. The order depends on how the universe (the unified field) is putting things in place to manifest what our soul desires.

I am not certain how many of us on the planet do not need to learn patience, I just know that I have been one of those who does need to continue to learn patience. The good news is that I am so much better at the practice of patience than I have ever been in my entire 69 years. Why is patience so important to all of us? One of the reasons is that sometimes, what we want requires some re-arrangement by the forces that be - Source, the unified field, however you name it in your heart.

For example, I had been looking for my new place to live for about 4 months, I had done my One Command, I knew what I required (such as a gorgeous view and a fireplace), and I knew approximately where I wanted to live (what area). Bonnie said once, I know your place is being arranged for you, perhaps someone else needs to move out. And that is pretty much what it was, the former tenants had moved out and the home was being renovated by the owner. It is brand new for me, it is in a 'forest' and yet only about 10 minutes from the freeway. It has a fireplace and French doors and bunny rabbits and a neighbor black cat named Frank!

There were periods in my life where I was open to trusting the universe, and there were times when I responded to fear in my life and wanted to take control - AS IF! As if we have control over how things come together. We are in control of What we want, our desires, our dreams, our joys - the universe - our co-creator, is in the business of the How, of pulling it together.

When we Command for something, sometimes we will say, 'this or better....' When we truly relax into our faith in ourselves and the universe, we simply state our desires, in theta, and know that the fulfillment will always be what we want and often far better than we ever dreamed.

So now, your Change of Life - what are you dreaming for, Commanding for, desiring? Maybe you want to simply find out what you want, to get clarity in your life. A simple One Command like, I don't know how I have clarity in what I want, I only know I do now, and I am fulfilled, works like a charm...when we then listen for the answer.

Ask yourself, Am I willing to have even more than what I think I want? Am I willing to trust that when I state my desire, do my Command, state my Intention in theta, that it is manifesting with the thought? And in that trust, am I willing to allow it to manifest, and allow myself to accept the gift of positive change in my life?

These are not casual questions - you can track your 'success' by keeping a journal - online, in a book, a notepad - in order to give yourself the chance to watch the changes occur in your life - and then celebrate them.

Love and blessings, Katie

No comments: