Friday, December 30, 2011

FLOURISH!!!

I don't know about you, but for me 2011 has been an odd little year - lots of 'learning opportunities', lots of changes.

2012 holds such promise and excitement. I was just reading excerpts from a book that offered me a new word to language for myself in the new year. Up to this point I have been using Bruce Liptons word from his book Spontaneous Evolution - Thrival. Dr. Lipton talks about moving from survival to thrival and I am still holding that thought in my DNA.

The book I was reading this morning however offered me another word to add to my daily thoughts - and that word is Flourish!!!

I have set my intention to Flourish in 2012 - in my health, my 'wealth', and my happiness!

What is your intention for 2012 - and how will you live an expansive life?

Love and blessings to All, Katie

2 comments:

Phil said...

Hi Katie,
re: "Flourish"---was this the Martin Seligman book? It's interesesting stuff. I took some classes with Senya Maymin, who he refers to in the opening of the book. This is how your comment struck a chord with me.

I happened upon your blog when I encountered some of your writing I'd saved in one of my folders. Something published on Evolution Ezine about how we're "Married to our stories. Your history is over--let it go!" Profound stuff to reread, and I sometimes marvel at how I've saved this stuff but not been able to act on what I know is deep wisdom. I guess I'm really married and need a psychological divorce lawyer!!

All the best for 2012 (for both of us!),
Phil
philstern5 at aol dot com

Dr. Katie said...

Hi Everyone - it looks like all Comments have disappeared off of all our blogs - please let us know your thoughts and say a One Command that they remain for all to read. Thanks, Katie